We’ve got your ticket
Drop by Finish Line Sports Bar & Grill with new inter-track wagering screens, state-of-the-art TVs & sound system and the all-new Club Lounge for top-notch full-card thoroughbred racing from major racetracks around the world. See the renovated & expanded interior – great for watching the horses and experiencing some satellite wagering, grabbing a brew with friends or watching your favorite sports on our big screen TVs. It’s your horse racing gambling destination for good food, good times, VIP amenities and easy accessibility.
Open daily at 11 a.m., come watch and wager on horse races from around the world, 7 days a week. Free parking and admission at Gate 12 on White Ave., easily accessible from the 10, 210, 57 and 60 freeways.
Types of bets – start having fun for as little as a few dollars!
- WIN: You bet on a horse to finish first.
- PLACE: Your horse must finish first OR second.
- SHOW: Your horse must finish first, second OR third.
- ACROSS THE BOARD: You’re betting win, place AND show. If your horse wins, you collect on the win, place AND show bets. If your horse comes in 2nd, you collect on the place and show bets. If 3rd, you collect on the show bet.
How to place your bet
- FIRST: Say the name of the track.
- SECOND: The race number.
- THIRD: The amount of your bet. For Win, Place and Show wagers, the minimum amount is $2. You can usually play exotic wagers (for example, the Exacta, Trifecta, Superfecta, Pick 3) for $1 units.
- FOURTH: The type of bet.
- FIFTH: The number of the horse. So, if you want to bet on a race at Del Mar for only $2 on the number 3 horse to come in first in the sixth race, you’d say: “Del Mar, race six, $2 to WIN on #3.” The reason you need to say the name of the track is because our venue simulcast races from other tracks around the world. If you have any questions, just ask.